The spring meeting of the FL AAPM will be held virtually via zoom on 11-12 March 2021. Highlights of the upcoming meeting include:
- 1.0 hour of Medical Errors CE
- 1.0 hour of HIV/AIDS CE
- Presentation by the AAPM President-Elect, J. Daniel Bourland, PhD, FAAPM
- Florida Regulatory Updates
- Dedicated therapy and diagnostic tracks. The tracks will run at separate times, increasing the potential number of CME hours that can be earned during the meeting.
- Student abstracts will also be considered for presentation. The winner of the student competition will represent our chapter in the MedPhys Slam competition at the National AAPM meeting.
Meeting registration and a final agenda will be available soon.