The 2023 Spring Meeting had great participation with 23 submitted abstracts! 9 abstracts were chosen for oral presentations and the remaining abstracts were selected for poster presentations. The top 3 oral presentations (as scored by a panel of judges) were awarded cash prizes and the 1st place winner will be funded by the chapter to participate in the MedPhys Slam at the upcoming AAPM annual meeting.
- 1st Place - Aroon Pressram - University of Florida
- Title: Agreement between Dual-Energy Computed Tomography (DECT) and MRI after Stroke Intervention
- 2nd Place - Abe Oraiqat - Moffitt Cancer Center
- Title: Real-time, volumetric imaging of radiation dose delivery deep into the liver during cancer treatment
- 3rd Place - Colin Schaeffer - University of Florida
- Title: Assessment of Dual-Energy Computed Tomography maps for Automated Differentiation of Iodine and Blood in Stroke Patients